In this guide today, I will share with you the Best gravel bikes under 2000 that you can choose from. Looking for cool gravel bike? If you are then great! We are on the same page! I know that their lots of fancy looking models out there and we probably don’t want to get way over our heads about which one’s best to go for. That’s why you got me, that’s where I come in. Not something too expensive, too flashy I know you are probably looking for something that’s worth your money and best fitting your budget. It got two wheels, it’s affordably under $2000 and it’s worth a dime! If you read further, you will learn of the available gravel bikes I would recommend for you and from there I will pick out my top 3 out 8 featured models of the one I would for if I were you. Sounds clear? Great! I know you and I both got a fancy for bikes and I couldn’t agree with you more getting one that works best for you suit your taste. What makes a gravel bike good for you? Why don’t we find out in case you didn’t know?
Best Gravel Bikes Under 2000 – Buying Guide
Gravel Bikes, good and just for you!
Also known as adventure bikes, gravel bikes are a popular type of wheels falling in between a road bike and a mountain bike thus creating by fast the best set of wheels for nearly any type of terrain! The stand out features include:
Peculiar Geometry: Unlike other bikes, they have a much longer frame and much slacker head angle calling for more control and higher speeds on the trickiest of terrains you can possibly get your bike rolling on. Their taller head tube calls for much comfortability when cycling on long distances, their slackness being the main reason why they are best for off-road rides.
Bigger tyres: Bigger and much cooler than ever, the sizes differ pertaining to the manufacturer and the size and type of the tyres is what makes them most ideal for off-road cycling just the way you like it!
Disc brakes, mudguards, rack eyelets are some of the other noticeable gravel bike features, the disc brakes serving as the bigger tyre clearance for the fatter tyres, the mudguards and the rack eyelets tending to be put to good use whenever you are travelling long distances over different terrains.
Now, why don’t we run down the list of what I have for you?
Top Eight Gravel Bikes Under $2000 Just for you!
Let’s now have a look at each one of them:
1. Blue Competition Cycles Prosecco SP With Shimano 105 (MD
A bike with relaxing geometry is a gravel road bike made of 6061 aluminium, the Blue Competition Cycles Prosecco is an ideal long-distance type of bike comprising of a6061 custom hydro-formed double-butted, counting for exceptional weight reduction and great comfortability. It is a product of Shimano 105, a new line of hybrid performance carbon endurance and gravel bike. For a smooth ride and great comfortability, the Prosecco is one whose seat is compliant absorbing imperfections of the road. It is a type of gravel bike that is great for off-road terrains especially for its uniquely designed seat, its increased head tube height calling for more upright positioning, providing much comfort as you ride. And what you know, it’s very much affordable!
- Has frame-set BLUE TECH high Modulus UD T-700 carbon Wheels Aerus Quantum AL24 Disc Aluminium, Height 24mm Tires Hutchinson Nitro2 700x28c
- Has Shimano 5800, 11 Speed Rear derailleur, Shimano 5800, 11 Speed Crankset
- Has Shifters Shimano 105 Front Derailleur, Shimano RS-500 46-36 Cassette Shimano 5800 11-28, 11 Speed Brakes Tektro Lycra Mechanical Disc Chain KMC X11L, 11-speed Seat-post Aerus SP-700 Handlebar Aerus CR11M Stem Aerus AS007N Aluminium.
- 25 pounds shipping weight, manufactured by Blue Competition Cycles
- Manufacturer reference of Prosecco SP
2. 2018 Gravity Fsx 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike With Disc Brakes, Shimano Shifting, Aluminium Frame (Yellow, 21 Inch)
The Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Suspension Mountain comprising of 24 speed Shimano shifting having Advanced aluminium frames consisting of Hydroformed tubes, advanced CantiBeam single-pivot rear suspension and trail-ready geometry. At $359 95 it is great bike for incredible quality, is a 2018 model, and is one of the bestsellers models having an affordable entry level 24 speed dual suspension road bike. As it stands, the bike comprises of powerful disc brakes, its wide range Shimano 24 speed drivetrain calling for smooth shifting on rough terrain. The plush Suntour suspension fork further smooths the terrain. Additional new features include its newly welded Aluminium Frame, lighter, higher performance hydroformed tubing, Tektro Novello mechanical Disc Brakes, Shimano M190 Rear Derailleur as well as its Suntour TRIPPLE ALUMINIUM CRANKSET.
- 15”- X Small/Small –Standover= 26.1” fitting up to 5’6”
- 17”- Small/Medium –Standover= 27.5” fitting up to 5’8”
- 19” – Medium/Large – Standover= 29” fitting up to 6’
- 21” –Large/X Large –Standover =30.5” fitting 6’1” and larger
- New Welded Aluminium frame, lighter, higher performance hydroformed tubing, Tektro Novello mechanical DISC BRAKES, SHIMANO M190 REAR DERAILLEUR, Suntour TRIPLE ALUMLIMUM CRANKSET.
- Speeds-24, Frame-Hydroformed Aluminium, Fork-Suntour long travel with adjustable preload
- Front Derailleur SHIMANO, Rear Derailleur SHIMANO, Crankset-Alloy Triple, Shifters-Shimano EF51 24 speed
- Saddle-Comfort, Chain-Narrow 8, Brakes- Tektro Novela Disc, Handlebar-Aluminium Riser
- Cassette-8 spd Megarange, black tires of 26x 2.1, Seapost Alloy 27.2
- Quick Release wheels, strong and light Double Wall Rims-Front and Rear, Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminium frames.
- Gravity manufacturer’s product with package dimensions of 52 x 31 x 8 inches
- Weight and shipping weight of 35 pounds.
3. Stradalli Cyclo Cross Pro T-700 Full Carbon Cycle Cross Disc Gravel Bike
The Stradalli Cyclo Cross Pro T-700 is a bike designed of 100% 3k carbon fibre having maximum tensile strength of 50 tons per square cm, having a disc brake compatible frame for superior braking power whichever weather condition. The gravel bike’st-700 fork provides maximum mud clearance having also a stiff responsive front end. It is an ideal bike comprising of an exterior weave of 3000 weaves per crossing (3K) having an incredibly light and super stiff frameset due to it consisting of a quality carbon build. It’s an amazing bike I know it can’t disappoint.
- Has tapered headtube providing comfortability when riding increasing also handling capabilities, Disc Brake compatible frame for superior braking power in any type of weather.
- Has professional grade HMC carbon fibre making it durable for the toughest cyclocross, light enough to be easily carried up stairsteps and over barriers.
- Has Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Group set allowing the rider to shift and ride with confidence.
- Bicycle sold as a kit requiring assembly. Specification of component sizes after ordering can be determined by calling the providers.
- Stradalli Manufacturer’s product consisting of package dimensions of 54 x 28 x 8 inches, weight same as shipping weight of 30 pounds.
4. Tommaso Sentiero-Shimano Claris Gravel Adventure Bike With Disc Brakes Perfect For Road Or Dirt Trail Touring, Matte Black, Grey
The Tommaso Sentiero -Shimano Claris Gravel Adventure bike with disc brakes is a durable multi-terrain gravel bike comprising of 28 spoke wheels having the capability to handle any extra weight as well as tough terrain. The Tommaso Sentiero has a 606 ALA Aluminium compact frame as well as SST Steel Fork Make calling for a strong, reliable, and enjoyably lightweight ride. Its frame is also rack ready making it ideal for use for all your touring as well as commuting needs. It comprises of heavy duty Tommaso Corsa TC-20D wheels, the toughest of them all, specially designed to handle even the most unfriendly terrain, dirt and gravel you could run into. The Shimano Claris drivetrain of the Tommaso providing every rider with 24 quick, reliable speeds is another plus one for this incredible bike! More to say, its 30/3950T Claris Triple Crankset plus a 11-28T Claris Cassette; this offers you great gearing ratios helping you climb even the toughest rails you come possibly run into.
- Has Aluminium Compact Frame combined with SST Steel Fork for maximum durability, Leading Lifetime Frame and Fork Warranty.
- Has Tommaso TC-20D rims offering rugged durability of a 28 spoke rim handling the toughest of terrains and the extra weight, has Tektro Lyra disc brakes for additional stoppage power.
- Powerful speed and performance of 3×8 Shimano Claris Groupset comprising of a 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x25T Claris cassette ideal for varying terrain.
- Has optimised fit for additional comfort and because of its compact frame geometry as well as premium compact handlebars offering increased power, also comfort in a sleek package.
- It requires professional assembly.
- Tommaso Manufactured Gravel bike comprising of 35 pounds shipping weight, is of the unisex department.
5. 2018 Gravity Fsx 2.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike Shimano Acera Suntour
The Gravity FSX 2.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike a fantastic gravel bike, a great entry level mountain bike which is both reliable and affordable. It is one of the best seller models that can withstand even the toughest of terrains there is out there! It is a gravel bike specially designed for those just starting mountain bike riding whose 24-speed control system offers the best guide to find your comfortable seed safely. Being under $500, it’s the best full mountain bike you ideal also for the intermediate level riders, perfect for first times having also quality components that that will help you get used to mountain biking in the toughest terrains out there!
- New: Has Aluminium Frame, lighter, higher performance hydroformed tubing, Suntour XCT TRIPLE CRANKSET, Tektro Novello DISC BRAKES, SHIMANO Acera REAR DERAILLEUR.
General Sizing guiding you
- 15”- X Small/Small – Standover= 26.1” fitting up to 5’6”
- 17”- Small/Medium – Standover= 27.5” fitting up to 5’8”
- 19”- Medium/Large – Standover = 29” fitting up to 6’
- 21”- Large/X Large – Standover = 30.5” fitting 6’1”and larger
Other features: Speeds-24, Cassette-8 spd, Chain-Narrow 8, Fork-Suntour long travel adjustable preload, black tires 26 x 2.1, Saddle Comfort, Seatpost-Alloy 27.2,
- Wheels-26in Dbl Wall alloy, Shifters-Shimano EF51 24 speed, Handlebar-Aluminium Riser
- Front Derailleur-SHIMANO, Rear Derailleur-SHIMANO. Crankset- Alloy Triple
- It is strong, durable with easy to use shifters, Adjustable Suspension- Front and Rear, Need of Assembly Quick Release Wheels- Front and Rear
- Gravity manufacturer’s product with dimensions of 20 x 8 x 21 inches, weight of 20 pounds, shipping weight of 35 pounds.
- Manufacturer reference of FSX 2.0
6. Raleigh Bikes Willard 2 All Road Bike
Raleigh Bikes Willard 2 All Road Bike is a gravel bike made of geometry inspiring much confidence in deep as well as loose gravel or dirt one that is designed to be an ultra-versatile bike to withstand any terrain, commuting on rough roads and going the distance on the pavement. It is your type of bike specially designed with 6061 aluminium all road specific frame with a carbon fork having an alloy tapered steer and thru-axle for responsiveness. More to say is that the Raleigh Bikes Willard 2 All Road Bike is made ideal for use in any weather. Also has FSA Omega Adventure Cranks being a great upgrade to this fancy ride and Shimano Sora 9 speeds shifter accommodate a wider gear range with 18 speeds of which to choose from. Now isn’t that good or what?
- Sizing: 52cm = 5’4 -5’7, 54cm = 5’7-5’9, 56cm = 5’9 – 5’11, 58cm = 5’11-6’1, 60cm = 6’1-6’3, 62cm =6’3-6’5, has a 6061 aluminium all road specific frame with carbon fork having an alloy tapered steer and thru-axle for responsiveness.
- Has 3D forged anti shock stem as well as anti-shock seat post reducing road vibrations keeping the rider fresher much longer.
- Has low maintenance SRAM 1x drivetrain for a huge range of gears having also TRP spyre mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power.
- Manufactured by Raleigh Bikes having dimensions of 53 z 30 x 8.5 inches, weight 23.2 pounds, shipping weight of 33 pounds, is of the unisex department, domestically shipped within the US but not eligible for International shipping.
7. Tommaso Illimitate-Shimano Tiagra Gravel Adventure Bike With Disc Brakes And Carbon Fork Perfect For Road Or Dirt Trail Touring, Matte Black
The Tomasso Illimitate-Shimano Tiagra Gravel Adventure Bike is one that is one designed to offer unlimited exploration potential, being truly made for the rider not content to stay on the pavement. It is a bike comprising of powerful performance and speed with 2×10 Shimano Tiagra Groupset, with features of a 50/34T Tiagra compact crankset and 11x32T Tiagra cassette for huge range of speeds, allowing the rider to easily conquer anything that comes their way! A great choice bike excellent at commuting illuminating road bike boundaries, specially built with compact frame geometry as well as premium compact handlebars offering increased power and comfort in a great package! More to say is that the full Shimano Tiagra drivetrains offer you excellent shifting as well as control, the Avid BB5 disc brakes provide increased breaking power in mud, dirt, and any other tough condition.
- Rugged, All-Terrain Capabilities with Tommaso TC-40D rims offering you even more rugged durability with a 28 spoke rim handling the toughest of terrains there is.
- Has wide 32c tires giving you the additional grip as well as control needed for off-road riding without slowing you down when on the streets.
- Has compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offering increased power as well as comfort all in a sleek package!
- Professional Assembly is required for optimal performance of the bike as well as enabling the validation of your product warranty.
- Manufactured by Tomasso, the product having a shipping weight of 35 pounds, is of the unisex Department.
8. Tommaso Tiempo- Endurance Aluminium Road Bike, Carbon Fork, Shimano Sora, 18 Speeds, Aero Wheels
The Tommaso Tiempo-Endurance Aluminium Road Bike is a great sport of cycling, the Tommaso Tiempo is one great bike built to offer both an incredible and high-performance ride. A type of bike it is that is built offering 2×9 Shimano Sora Groupset, with features of 50/34T Sora crankset and 11x30T Sora cassette. One designed to give a seamless performance whenever the road gets steep and on demand speed on the flats. It is a type of bike making use of a premium Tommaso SLA Aluminium frame having the latest advances in shaped tube and frame design technologies thus giving you both a powerful as well as a lightweight frame. The Tommaso Tiempo has precise shifting with Shimano Sora STI shifters working flawlessly with the full Sora groupset, giving you incredible performance making this awesome bike be quite competitive.
- Has Aluminium Compact Frame Combined with a High Modulus Carbon Fibre Fork offering maximum road vibration with dampening and comfort, with the additional Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty.
- Its frame is also drilled for all varieties of racks as well as fenders thus providing an additional riding versatility.
- It has an optimised fit adding more comfort, its compact frame geometry premium compact handlebars offering you an increased power and comfort in a sleek package!
- It has precise shifting, its Shimano Sora STI shifters making it work flawlessly with the full Sora groupset making it incredibly competitive, has powerful speed performance and speed as it has 2×9 Shimano Sora Groupset, featuring both a 50/34T Sora crankset and a 1x30T Sora cassette.
- Offers seamless performance both when the road gets steep as well as on-demand speed on the flats.
- Professional Assembly is required to enjoy optimal performance also for validation of product warranty.
- Black/Red/White, XL (6’2-6’5”)
- Manufactured by Tommaso having a shipping weight of 35 pounds.
Well, folks, there you have it! Those are the best top eight gravel bikes under $2000 dollars and my recommendations are the 2018 Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Suspension Mountain bike as my top pick. It’s the best on my list with the most likes and is readily affordable! The Raleigh Bikes Willard 2 All Roads bike is also affordable coming out as my second with 4.7 stars reviews and I couldn’t beg to differ! My third and final recommendation for you is the 2018 Gravity FSX 2.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain bike. It’s readily affordable too. But if you have enough in your wallet, and I’m okay with it, I wouldn’t mind going for the Stradalli Cyclocross Pro T-700 as its pretty cool and I couldn’t agree any more with the 5.0 rating it also got! So that’s my pick! If not comfortable feel free to select your own! I hope I’ve been on much help!