There is a clear need for expertise and formal education in the ever-growing world of cryptocurrencies. The reasons are quite numerous and specific as to why both the employers and employees need to have a standardized testing and certification process. Cryptocurrency is only getting bigger and it has become an unavoidable part of the trade-in countless situations. To properly understand the risks that come with dealing in digital currencies companies and individuals have seen the need to receive a standardized qualification process.
Blockchain Training Alliance is a world-leading leader in cryptocurrency training and they have several programs to offer. A lot of the Fortune 500 companies have trusted and worked with Blockchain Training Alliance to provide certification to their employees.
What makes Blockchain Training Alliance so exciting is that you can join their training either in their classroom or through wherever you are. In a very strategic partnership, The Blockchain Training Alliance and Pearson VUE are answering the call with global Blockchain certifications. Pearson VUE has over 7000 global testing centers so no matter where you are you can get your certification process underway in no time.
The Best Cryptocurrency Training Online- Blockchain Training Alliance
The Blockchain Training Alliance offers 5 main certification tests and here are a few pointers about each below to help you understand which one suits you best:
- BTA Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF). This is a great course for beginners with no experience. It’s offered a computer-based exam and has 70 questions for you to answer in 90 minutes. The passing score is 70% and the language of instruction is English. The exam will cost you $250.
- BTA Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA): This an intermediate level exam. It will cost you $300 to enter. The number of question to be is also 70 in 90 minutes and with a pass mark of 70%.
- BTA Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum (CBDE): Here things are getting a little more advanced now. You will need programming skills to see you thorough CBDE. Just like the predecessors, it’s a 90 minutes exam with 70 questions. The exam will cost you $300 to enter.
- Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH): This exam has 70 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. CBDH costs $300 to enter. There are plenty of resources at BTA to help prepare for all these exams.
- Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP): This is the last of the 5 certification available. Security is such an important part of cryptocurrencies and this exam will give you the skill set to handle all related technical issues. Also consists of 70 questions to be answered in 90 minutes and costs just $300 to enter.
All BTA exams are set by a highly qualified and board of the best minds in cryptocurrency to reflect the current market demands and skillset requirements.
Why should I trust BTY with my certification?
There is no better person to market your brand than a satisfied customer. And BTA has a lot the leading global companies that regularly use their services to train their staff. A lot the fortune 500 companies continue to rely on BTA to their staff training. Siemens, Microsoft, IBM, Air France just to name a few.